These are the easiest goodies ever and super delish to match.
Candy Cane Flavored Kisses
1. On a parchment paper covered cookie sheet lay a single layer of pretzels.
2. Unwrap and place kisses on each pretzel.
3. Place in a preheated, 200 degree oven for a few minutes... Just long enough for the kisses to melt.
4. Remove from oven and place another pretzel on top of the melted kiss making a yummy pretzel sandwich.
5. Place treats in the oven to cool...
Simple as that! You can use other candy as well - I'm thinking Rolos would be really good too.