Friday, October 8

Wedding Vendors: Complete Music & DJ Services

Complete Music (www.cmusic.com) was the DJ service we selected for our wedding. Coming highly recommended, we went ahead and booked Complete Music early. Their pricing was budget-friendly AND they gave us $200 off for having a Sunday wedding! Now THAT is my kind of deal!!

Grading:
Product = A
Customer Service = A
Reliability = A
Overall Rating = A

Robert, our amazing, super, awesome DJ was exactly what we wanted for our day! He arrived on time, set up his equipment, helped us out with sound for the ceremony and kept guests dancing all night! I do have to say he was a trooper... In order to go along with the Collegiate Theme, I asked him to dawn his maze & blue Michigan tie & I was SO happy when I saw that he had remembered!

We met Robert at a bridal show back in January and I knew then he would be the perfect personality fit for us! I recommend him for all your DJing needs.

The coolest part about Complete Music is their personality questions. While filling out the forms I thought it was a big daunting, but come wedding day it all paid off. Robert acted like he has known us for years, which helped make the day much more personable.

Ooooo... AND he brought along all kinds of disco lights to set the mood into dance mode. We had a blast and wish there was another event we had coming up for Complete Music to join us again! (I wonder if a DJ at a baby shower is overkill. Hahaha!!)

A quick note: save some money brides! Hold your wedding on a Sunday afternoon and get off season rates from several of your vendors!

Good Luck Brides to Be & God Bless,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment