Thursday, April 21

quirks

Ok, so I'm sitting here working on a couple new design projects when I notice my M&M quirk for the first time...



Subconsciously I separated each color into it's own group. Talk about ODD!! Like I mentioned, these are M&Ms, so they all taste exactly the same. Don't know why I have this odd little ritual or why it has taken me 27 years to notice it.

I would also like you to note that even my orange and blue M&Ms don't touch... But that's beside the point.

As I started writing I began to eat my M&Ms in pairs... I always knew that I did this, but didn't realize I ate all one color before moving on to the next.

So, now that you know how absolutely strange I am, what quirks do you have?

Much love (& M&Ms),
Steph

Location:Corner of odd & nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment