Wednesday, December 26

We wish you a Merry Christmas

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, The Lord." ~Luke 2:10-11

Merry Christmas from our little family to yours. As I sit and think of the amazing year we have had, I feel incredibly lucky. From our new home in April to the birth of our angel on earth in August, our jobs, our friends and our family we couldn't have asked for a better 2012. Of course, at Christmas we reflect on the wonderful gift God gave to us that blessed day in Bethlehem, but this year I think of the gifts he fills our lives with every day. We couldn't ask for more - health, happiness & His love.

Our families joined in our celebrating yesterday where we opened too many gifts, ate too much food and had too much fun (if that is even possible). The love that filled our home yesterday was heart warming. A huge thank you to all who joined us - we love each of you and wouldn't have imagined Christmas without you.

Of course, I'm a mom now, so I will close with too many pictures of our beautiful family. Again, Merry Christmas. I wish love, prosperity & happiness to each & every one of you!























No comments:

Post a Comment