Tuesday, September 7

Fall Fever


Hello Blogging Buds! I'm sure if you live around the South, you are SO with me when I proclaim I AM READY FOR FALL!! I do love the heat and sun of summertime, but I've got Fall Fever BAD this year. I'm ready for the changing colors, pumpkins and spice scents, cooler temperatures, football - ya get it.

Since I've caught "tha fevah", I went ahead and began my home transformation over this past weekend. I mean, what a way to usher out the last weekend if summer (not really, but unofficially) than to throw up some fall foliage and lights, right?

Take a look at my fall frenzy mantel (& excuse the iPhone quality photo). This so simple look took all of 5 minutes. All I used were:
1 - set of white lights with brown cord
2 - two leaf garlands I bought on sale a few years back
3 - my olive jars from Willow House (formerly Southern Living at Home)
4 - my new "H"s from my dear friend Kelly
5 - twigs that the Mr picked up while exploring with the pup

In a nutshell, I had all these lovlies at home, combined them and tah-dah, a beautiful look for the fall. Now all we need is a TV to join the party ;).

How are you decorating your digs for the cooler temps? Any suggestions for other parts of the house?

Good Times & God Bless,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment