Thursday, January 6

Creating 2011

Happy New Year Y'all!!

As we kick off a new year, it's important to lay out your goals... Well, at least for me it is! It helps me to focus on the tasks at hand if I set out with what lies at the end of the road. In other words, I've got to know what I'm working towards to keep me on task. 2011 IS MY YEAR!! Yeah, I said it. I'm going to own this year with better time spent with God, building up my marriage and growing my Mary Kay business.

To help us "Create 2011", one of our leaders in Mary Kay developed an awesome list of questions which I'm going to answer... It's time to lay it all out and focus on what is important. It's time to go big or go home!

There is a motivational call that goes with these questions, but I decided to answer these questions BEFORE I listen, so my answers come from my heart.

1) What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2011? Simple - to become a Sales Director with Mary Kay which in turn will: help my family turn towards becoming financially free of our debts; will allow me to prepare for becoming a stay at home mom (to my 4-legged children for now); will give me more freedom in time to volunteer and devote more time to my creative outlets; and will allow me more time to build a deeper relationship with God. All in all, I will be able to live the life I want instead of focusing on a crazy commute and 8-hour office job each day.

2) What advice would you like to give yourself in 2011? Stay positive. Stay focused. Stay God-centered.

3) What is the major change you are willing to make to improve your financial results in 2011? In our personal life, continue following the Dave Ramsey cash system - it's working wonders so far y'all. In my business, I will dedicate more excellence and drive in order to build my customer base and team. I will also manage the time I dedicate to my business with more purpose in order to have better results.

4) What would you be most happy about completing in 2011? Financial stability through Directorship... Meaning completing DIQ and car production!

5) What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2011? Can I say financial stability again... Ha! I'm serious y'all... How nice will it be to be able to not stress about bills because you make more than enough to cover. Ahhhh... So exciting to even think about it!

6) What would you most like to change about yourself in 2011? Be more willing to put myself out there... Be more confident and more proactive... Be positive always and be a LEADER!

7) What are you looking forward to learning in 2011? Leadership skills, in order to allow me to help other ladies build and achieve their dreams through Mary Kay.

8) What do you think is the biggest risk you are willing to take in 2011? This is a tough one... My gut says that my answer is to take the leap of faith and have Mary Kay as my only source of income. Although I know how amazingly successful many people are, change is always scary and it's going to be the same in this case!!

9) What about your work are you most committed to changing and improving in 2011? Building a steady, STRONG, record setting team! Oh, and earning the use of my very first MK car :)

10) What is an undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2011? Leadership skills - develop them so that I am just as helpful to my team as my Sales Director has been to me! And Money Management so that my business is lucrative and debt erasing!

11) What brings you the most joy? How are you going to have
More of that in 2011? Spending time with my family & friends AND making huge accomplishments with my MK business. Being successful is important and each goal I hit makes me more and more happy that I've been given such an amazing opportunity to change my life and the lives of others! I'll have more of this by building my business!

12) Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to serving in 2011? God first, my amazing husband second and my MK customers and team third. They all bring such joy and light into my life!

13) What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2011? DILIGENCE

So now that you know how I'm creating my 2011, how are you going to create yours? Is it time to focus on your dreams? Or take a leap of faith? Own this year with me! Let's make 2011 one for our life's record book - let's go big or go home!!

Good Times & God Bless,
Steph



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment