Sunday, January 16

Mary Kay: Spring Sneak Preview

Ok, so this is pretty exciting y'all.  My director is at Leadership this week and snapped a few photos of new products that will be coming out this spring!!  These products look amazing and I personally can not wait to get them in my hands so I can try them!!

First up is the NEW Mini Compacts that will be coming out in the Spring 2011 catalog.  Perfect for purse carrying OR pocket carrying.  Fit your favorite colors in and go!


Next up is the new foundations available JANUARY 19th!  These skin type specific foundations are going to be a HIT!  Check your mailbox for a fun mailer too!! :)

Next up is the Spring gift with purchase - a fantastic travel brush set!  I can't wait to get these in stock so I can pass them on to all of you! :)  Exciting!

Finally is the Spring limited edition items - beautiful nail polish, lip pencils and eye pencils!  We are going to look fabulous as the weather turns warmer!

Excited to share these with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment