Tuesday, November 16

Delish Deviled Eggs

Today, my husband's company is throwing a Thanksgiving lunch for their employees and spouses. (I know, so sweet.) BUT since I'm WAY down here in Norcross I wasn't able to make it. Yeah, I'm a bit bummed about that.

Since I couldn't be there in person, yesterday I decided I'd help my honey out by making the deviled eggs he had offered to bring. Can you imagine what our kitchen would've looked like if he had made them? Eeek!

Here is my yumm-o / easy recipe that you should use to treat you and yours this holiday season!





18 eggs (these are good y'all, people are going to eat a bunch)
3 spoonfuls of Mayo
4 pickle spears (dill please... Sweet pickles are nasty and you know it)
A splash of pickle juice
A squeeze of yellow mustard
Salt & pepper to taste
Paprika for sprinkling over the finished eggs

Boil your eggs. (If you don't know how to do that shoot me a message and I'll dive into it with ya.)

Peel eggs. Cut eggs in half and remove yellow/yolk. Set aside in bowl.

In food processor mix yellows, pickles, pickle juice, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and 2 whole boiled eggs. Blend together well - the food processor makes the filling fluffy.

Scoop out into plastic bag and cut corner off to create an easy piping tool. Fill each egg white generously and sprinkle with paprika.

Done and delish! Happy Holiday Cooking!!

Good Times & God Bless,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment