Wednesday, July 11

Be Thankful: Feeling Large

Today I am feeling exceptionally large. Being nearly 8 months pregnant and having Wyatt move makes my insides feel like there is absolutely no room for him, or for me (to breathe, eat, live). I've noticed that my gate has started to widen where I'm actually half waddling and half walking... Picture a penguin trying to walk - that's what I feel like I'm doing.

Having said all of that, I am SO thankful for each of these feelings because they mean that we are one day, one hour, one minute, one second closer to meeting our gift from God. Each time he moves I get the warmest feeling in my heart because I know the Lord is trusting me with this beautiful angel, to raise him right, to love him and to protect him.

I am thankful for an uneventful/normal pregnancy thus far, a healthy baby boy and the ability to feel him move and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment