Tuesday, March 29

dream BIG

The weekend of March 25 - 26, 2011 has forever changed my life. Attending Career Conference with thousands of my Mary Kay sisters completely opened my eyes and forever sealed this amazing company in my heart. Being a Red Jacket, I had a special training session that began Friday afternoon. Within minutes I realized that the speakers that were going to be in my space for the weekend were going to impact my business, my life and my team.

Of course I won't ramble on about their teachings, I'll hit some key factors that sent me spinning into a new path:
+ God wants to bless your life! But have you cluttered it up so much that His blessings are passing you by?

+ You are the CEO of your company... Are you acting like it?

+ This opportunity is a gift! Yes it takes work, but the rewards are greater the harder you work! "God feeds the birds, but He doesn't put the food in the nest."

My brain was going a thousand miles per hour when I left Saturday afternoon. I spent Sunday revamping my office and started making my plan of action. First things first! If we are going to push to become our own team, we MUST have a name and logo right? Well, ladies & gentlemen, I am proud to introduce our future unit:


Inspired by our wonderful director and where we began, this logo also keeps my favorite saying at heart... "Go BIG or go home!". As an acronym, the BIG reminds us of what we all strive to be - Beautiful, Inspirational and Giving.

We are starting the spring STRONG and are so excited to debut our team this summer! We ask for prayers as we strive to reach these goals. Pray for guidance and blessings as each of us tackle new mountains that we are starting to climb.

If you feel that God is bringing you to our path, then we welcome you to the sisterhood of Mary Kay with open arms! Remember, this opportunity is a gift and YOU deserve it! I'll be more than happy to answer questions you have.

Much love and blessings! Dream BIG,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment