Friday, March 25

Why do You Love Jesus?

What a question, right? It seems so easy, but when you stop and seriously dig deep to answer it, amazing things happen.

This week at Small Group our leader started the discussion with this question. As I sat there, I realized that I had never truly answered. As a child we say we love Jesus because he loves us and that is what we are taught, but when the time comes as an adult, what answer do you have? I sat as the stories filled the room causing me to rest on the question. And when my realization came it absolutely broke me.

I’m continually amazed at the “light bulb moments” I have these days along my faith journey. It’s empowering and I’m so blessed to have such an amazing small group family (because they are SO much more than friends) to help me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment