I converted my Dad's brownie recipe so that I could still enjoy one of my faves. I think they taste just as good as before!
One thing you want to make sure of is that all of your products are g-free. Yes, it takes time to check it all out the first time, but it is worth it in the long run. Enjoy!
Oven Temperature: 350 degrees
Cooking Time: 45+ minutes
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup flour (see g-free flour recipe)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Blend oil, sugar, vanilla & eggs.
3) In separate bowl combine g-free flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
4) Gently add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
5) Spread into greased baking dish & bake for 45+ minutes.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad