Thursday, May 14

Things That Irk Me Part I

As many of my recent posts have been more emotionally driven, I decided to take a moment to share some of my more sarcastic side. Please note I am a professional at this. I have over 25 years of experience.

  • When people hit "reply to all" in an email when they don't know " all"... I hate getting random messages from random people.
  • When people say "I appreciate your effort...". What they really mean is "you did a crappy job, next time I'll do it myself.
  • Obnoxious drunk people. Go out... Have fun... Just don't be an ass about it!
  • Dramatic people. No, the world does not revolve around you. Sorry to inform you of this.
  • People who continue to explain themselves after you get the concept. We get it! Just shut up!
  • Traffic. I have road rage... I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment